When homeowners decide to put their home on the market, the goal is to get the most money for the property. Anything they can do to make a larger profit on their home is worth doing. One of the things potential buyers will be looking at is your flooring. If your carpet isn’t looking great, you may be thinking about replacing it before putting your house on the market. Have you ever thought about carpet dyeing though? Carpet Dye-Tech is here to talk about carpet dyeing and how it is likely a better option than costly carpet replacement.
Best Color Carpet to Sell Your House
There are some things we know for sure about selling your home and carpet. If your carpet is not a neutral color, it needs to be. If the color is not a neutral color, it will most certainly hurt the value of your home and you will not be able to sell it for as much. Another thing that absolutely must be done if the color of your carpet is already neutral; get it cleaned professionally.
For Damaged or Heavily Soiled & Stained Carpet
Sometimes, the carpet is so heavily soiled and stained or damaged due to spills containing nail polish, bleach or other substances that are difficult to remove from carpet fibers, you don’t have to have the carpet replaced. When you have your carpet professionally dyed, you can have it dyed to match its original color exactly and get rid of staining that way. You may decide you want a darker neutral for your carpeting as well to help with staining issues and that’s a great candidate for carpet dyeing as well.
Carpet Facts When Selling Your Home
Following are some interesting facts that you should keep in mind as you get ready to put your home on the market.
– Flooring, along with paint, is one of the first things buyers will notice when they walk through your home.
– The right carpet color is one of the cheapest ways to boost the price tag of your home.
– Buyers don’t want to walk through a house and see work that needs to be done before they move in. If the carpet is heavily stained or the wrong color, they will think of this as work.
– Most buyers don’t have vision and would rather buy a flipped house or house that has been foreclosed and has new paint and carpet installed than buy a home that they need to do those two things in before they move in.
– Buyers will demand a discount on the house when they see that the flooring needs to be replaced or cleaned before they move in.
Carpet & Rug Dyeing in Alpharetta, Roswell, Johns Creek, Marietta, Savannah, Columbus & Atlanta, Georgia & Beyond
If you are thinking of selling your home, it is in your best interest to make sure your carpet is looking its best. One of the best ways to do this is with the carpet dyeing solutions that Dye Pro Carpet Dyeing & Restoration has to offer. Call us today!